Amada is the largest machine tool manufacturer in the world. We are expanding our subsidiary in Portugal and are looking for engineers who are both Portuguese and English speaking to join us. This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidates to be part of our growing market and to experience different cultures and travel.
We are looking for Service Engineers to train initially in UK and then work in the Northern areas of Portugal – predominantly around Porto.
• Installation of equipment at customers' sites
• Training customers in operation, maintenance and safety aspects
• Regular routine service of machines and associated equipment
• Diagnosis and repair of machine problems and breakdowns
• Promotion of tooling sales, Amada equipment, machine tools and sales of maintenance contracts
• Qualification as a Technical Engineer
• Practical engineering skills
• Intermediate-level English and fluent Portuguese language skills
• Understanding of electrical, electronic, hydraulic and mechanical drawings and systems
• Enthusiasm and self-motivation
• Smart and professional presentation
• Ability to work alone and under pressure
• Ability to communicate in all situations at all levels of an organisation
• Desire and willingness to travel
As one of our engineers, you will benefit from a competitive salary plus bonus, a minimum of six months' technical training in the UK, use of a company car and full toolkit. An allowance will be provided for flights back to the Homeland whilst in training.
Applications should be made by CV and covering letter (in English) stating why Amada should consider your employment to email@example.com